PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Following the rapidly changing modern lifestyle and automation trends, the poultry industry is also
making rapid progress. TAEJIN, the frontrunner in the automation of the poultry processing facility,
is striving through constant research and development to focus on the three main issues of more hygienic
processing capacity; improvement of working environment; and enhancement of productivity − with the
completely automated poultry-processing facility.
Central control system
· The method of enabling the machines to be operated either from the
center or on the spot at each processing.
· With adoption of the central operation controlling system,
prompt problem solving is possible by displaying the error
message in detail on the touch screen when the problem occurs.
· The central operation is of the touch screen method, but
in case of needlocal controlling is possible at the unit processing.
· For protecting the machine, the internal circuit and the power
system are divided in order that operation can be executed according
· Emergency stop switches are installed at the appropriate locations or
required sites of the field in order to stop the work processing in
case of emergency.
· MCCB, MC and EOCR are installed on each motor in order to protect
the electric motors.
Camera inspection system
· This system makes the farm management efficient and improves
efficiency of operation process by gauging the rearing
state by each farm and defective products generated during
· A quality inspection camera is installed for photographing breast and
back before the carcass enters into the air chilling chamber in order to
transmit the data of broken chicken, bruised chicken etc.,
to the production information and control system, making the control
efficient and easy.
234-1, Deokdo-ri, Gwangjeok-myeon, Yangju-city, Gyeonggi-do, KOREA. 82.31.879.5000 firstname.lastname@example.org 82.31.879.8014
Copyright(c) 2016. TAEJIN. All Rights Reserved.